- Leslie Smith - Administrative Head
- Jessica Douglas - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
- Debra Edwards - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
- Jennifer Hemeon - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
- Tamara Hyder - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
- Sandie Purvis - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
- Kristy Russell - CAP - Certified Administrative Professional
Our mission is to support our leaders, staff and citizens to provide the most efficient, effective and responsive government that achieves economic growth, quality customer service, and safe communities.
Administrative Services Staff provides support to the Board of County Commissioners, their employees, and the Constitutional Officers as well as the citizens of Sumter County.
The Division provides direct support to the County Administrator which includes agenda preparation, division surveys, special project administration and coordination, and scheduling of all meetings.
In addition, the division is also responsible for travel arrangements, mail room coordination, answering all incoming calls and routing to the proper division, setup for board meetings, internal committee database and assistance with research on topics related to county policy and/or procedures.
SurveyIn Administrative Services (AS) we are committed to maintaining a quality-focused department by providing professional, efficient, and courteous assistance in administrative functions of the Board of County Commissioners. We value your comments and suggestions. Please take a few moments to let us know how we are doing by completing our satisfaction survey.
County Commissioners Brochure
Print or preview the Sumter County Board of County Commissioners Brochure: